Friday, October 21, 2011

Same ol' Five Finger Death Punch.

Five Finger Death Punch released a new album called American Capitalist.

It is heavy, chunky, and screamy. Just like the other albums. As a matter of fact it is pretty much exactly the same as the others. Same voice patterns, same riffs, same double base, same growls, same subject matter (meaning he hates his ex... and everybody... and he will never be good enough for anybody and nobody cares).
This album is supposed to be based on evolving. "Either you change with the tides or get swept away in their wake. Either you can grow or you can stagnate." But honestly, it doesn't sound like they've changed at all. Still the same. Except for their very cheezy song "Remember Everything". Uck.

On a more positive note, if you have never heard any of 5FDP's songs, go take a listen. I will give you a few of my favorites.

Bad Company from the album War Is The Answer

And the whole The Way of the Fist album. That is the best one. I tried to pick favorites from the album, but I honestly love them all. And make sure you listen to Never Enough. It is a bonus track that can easily be overseen. But it is a good one =)

Let me know what you think about the new album. Or the band in general!

I have this sticker in my car window =) Love the spiky brass knuckles!

2 comments:

  1. 100% IN AGREEMENT, CARBON COPY OF ALL THE 5FDP BEFORE.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! How are you? Thanks for the positive feedback too! I love your blog by the way lol!

    ReplyDelete