Thursday, September 22, 2011

Admiring Adele

My newest addiction: the British singer/songwriter, Adele. She is a beautiful person with an unbelievable voice. The lyrics she writes are fantastic. I love every song of hers. So much soul and emotion bellows out of her, it captures you and allows every emotion you are feeling to explode from your heart, most likely spilling tears. She loves deeply and hurts deeply, as you can tell from her performances. She does not try to hide it. She does not try to hide who she is and what she feels. I admire her.
Go to her website and listen to her songs. I have to listen to at least one every day!
http://www.adele.tv/


2 comments:

  1. I love how you describe her! It's exactly how I feel but when I try to say it it just comes out as "Wow. Unbelieveable."

    ReplyDelete